- Death Inside Out: The Hastings Center Report, edited by Peter Steinfels and Robert M. Veatch.
- Living and Dying at Murray Manor, by Jaber E. Gubrium.
- How to Face Death Without Fear: Selections from the book "Preparation for Death" by St. Alphonsus Liguori, edited by Norman J. Muckerman.
- The Dilemmas of Euthanasia, edited by John A. Behnke and Sissela Bok.
- Death and Beyond, by Andrew Greeley.
- Handbook on Euthanasia, by Susan M. and Robert L. Sassone.
- The Release of the Destruction of Life Devoid of Value, by Karl Binding and Alfred Hoche, with comments by Robert L. Sassone.
- The Myth of the Hyperactive Child and Other Means of Child Control, by Peter Schrag and Diane Divoky.
- Genetic Screening: Programs, Principles and Research, by Barton Childs et al.
Gastonguay, Paul R.
"[Nine Book Reviews],"
The Linacre Quarterly:
3, Article 11.
Available at: http://epublications.marquette.edu/lnq/vol43/iss3/11